Unlike cars and other four wheeled vehicles, bicycles offer drivers and passengers no protection in an accident. Despite the rider taking the necessary precautions, bicycle accidents can happen due to the negligence of other parties.
Due to a cyclist’s physical exposure while riding, the victim of a bicycle accident may suffer from debilitating injuries that are likely to result in severe and permanent injury, while others may lose their lives. All parties involved in a bicycle accident, including their families, can be deeply affected by the injuries sustained. Many of these people will require ongoing therapy and long-term care. With serious injuries, victims can lose income from being unable to work.
Why do you need a Los Angeles Bicycle Accident Lawyer?
In bicycle accident cases, the injured party must prove that the other party negligently owned or operated a vehicle, causing the accident which resulted in damages and injury. Allowing an expert bicycle accident attorney to handle your claim is essential to ensuring that all resources are utilized to present the strongest case for receiving maximum compensation for your injuries. One can get in touch with a specialized bicycle accident law firm or qualified bicycle accident attorneys
Grayson & Grayson as your Los Angeles Bicycle Accident Attorneys:
At the Law Offices of Grayson & Grayson, our attorneys have over 30 years of experience and can help you determine who is at fault, utilizing various sources to determine liability. Our bicycle accident attorneys understand the various dynamics of bicycle accidents and ultimately work towards recovering the highest level of compensation possible for our client’s injury claims. With Grayson and Grayson, bicycle accident settlements will not be burdensome for the victims.
Most Important things to do in case of Bicycle Accidents in Los Angeles:
If you or a loved one has been in a bicycle accident, do the following:
- Get the name, address, and driver’s license number of all other drivers
- Get the name and address of the owners of all vehicles involved if different from the drivers
- Get the license plate number and insurance information of all vehicles involved
- Get the name, address, and phone number of any witnesses
- Call law enforcement to make an accident report
- Take photos of the damage to all vehicles, even using your cell phone
- Get immediate medical attention for any and all injuries you sustained in the accident
- Call Grayson & Grayson to learn and protect your legal rights
|–||Email or call Grayson & Grayson anytime for a free consultation if you’re a victim of a Bicycle Accident.|
|–||If there is no recovery, there is no fee.|
|–||Law Offices of Grayson & Grayson are Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers that have been winning Bicycle Accident cases for 30 years.|
|–||Get a Free Case Evaluation by filling out a form.|