Accidents involving trucks, buses or other large motor vehicles often have catastrophic consequences due, in part, to their sheer weight and size. Tractor-trailers, semi-trucks, and commercial truck accidents in general, can be more complicated than car accidents. There may be many defendants and insurance carriers involved including the individual driver, the trucking company, the owner of the trailer, or even the owner of the load that was being transported by the truck.
All parties involved in a truck accident, including their families, can be deeply affected by the injuries sustained. Many of these people will require ongoing therapy and long-term care. With serious injuries, victims may also lose income from being unable to work.
Why do you need a Los Angeles Truck Accident Lawyer?
In truck accident cases, the injured party must prove that the other party negligently owned or operated a vehicle, causing the accident which resulted in damages and injury. Allowing an expert truck accident attorney to handle your claim is essential to ensuring that all resources are utilized to present the strongest case for receiving maximum compensation for your injuries.
Grayson & Grayson as your Los Angeles Truck Accident Attorneys:
At the Law Offices of Grayson & Grayson, we have over 30 years experience and can help you determine who is at fault, utilizing various sources to determine liability. Our truck accident attorneys understand the various dynamics of truck accidents and ultimately work towards recovering the highest level of compensation possible for our client’s injury claims.
Most Important things to do in case of Truck Accidents in Los Angeles:
If you or a loved one has been in an accident involving a semi, 18-wheeler, or other truck, do the following:
- Get the Name Address and driver’s license number of all other drivers
- Get name and address of the employer of the driver of the truck
- Get the name and address of the owner of all vehicles involved
- Get the license plate number and insurance information of all vehicles involved
- Get the name, address, and phone number of any and all witnesses
- Call law enforcement to make an accident report
- Take photos of the damage to all vehicles, even using your cell phone
- Get immediate medical attention for any and all injuries you sustained
- Call Grayson & Grayson to learn and protect your legal rights
|–||Email or call Grayson & Grayson anytime for a free consultation if you’re a victim of a Truck Accident.|
|–||If there is no recovery, there is no fee.|
|–||Law Offices of Grayson & Grayson are Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers that have been winning Truck Accident cases for 30 years.|
|–||Get a Free Case Evaluation by filling out a form.|