A patient always depends upon medicine on trust to treat the symptoms and help alleviate pain. When everything goes right and works properly, the patient gradually recovers and the process of healing also does well. But what if the pharmacists or doctors make mistakes due to negligence in prescribing or dispensing medication? Patients may suffer worse than they did at the start.
Getting damages due to the simple negligence of a doctor or pharmacist can be emotionally traumatizing. Some may even undergo permanent stress that will affect the rest of their lives, while some may lose their lives. A medical malpractice case can be filed against a doctor or pharmacist if a patient suffers damage due to a medication error due to a doctor or pharmacist’s negligence.
It turns into such a nightmare that it can push a patient’s life into hell and they may need long-term care and treatment to get out of it. A patient not only loses his physical health but also may lose income for his family if he is the only bread and butter earner.
We are one of the best Los Angeles pharmacy malpractice attorney who can help you compensate for some of the losses that have been caused by doctors or pharmacists.
- Why do you need a pharmacy malpractice attorney?
In the case of pharmacy malpractice or pharmacy error cases, the victim must prove that the pharmacy was negligent in practice, resulting in the cause of damages. An expert medical malpractice lawyer can only handle your claim by ensuring that all resources are utilised to present the strongest case for receiving maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Why choose Grayson & Grayson as the best Los Angeles pharmacy malpractice attorney?
Our attorneys at the Law Offices of Grayson & Grayson have over 30 years of experience and can assist you in determining who is to blame for medication errors by utilising various sources to determine and prove medication errors. Our Los Angeles medical malpractice lawyer is well-versed in the nuances of medical malpractice and medical negligence, and we strive to obtain the highest possible compensation for our clients’ injury claims.
- How To Deal With Prescription Errors And Medication Mistakes Effectively?
When a medication or pharmacy error occurs, determining when and where the error occurred can be one of the most important aspects of the case. Is the pharmacist giving you the right dose of the right medication? Is the medication that the doctor prescribed correct? Regardless of the source of the error, Grayson & Grayson represents individuals and assists in the pursuit of lawsuits following errors such as:
- Physicians who order the incorrect medication
- Putting the wrong medication in the bottle by pharmacists
- Pharmacists inadvertently fill a bottle with the wrong dose of medication.
- The medication was mislabeled by the pharmacists.
- In the event of pharmacy malpractice, the following are the most important things to do:
If you or a loved one has been harmed by pharmaceutical malpractice or negligence, take the following steps:
- Obtain the names and addresses of all those involved.
- Obtain insurance information from all parties involved.
- Keep all prescriptions and dispensed medication containers.
- Gather any witnesses’ names, addresses, and phone numbers.